Welcome to SKEA: A place for creating, moving, singing, playing, and connecting.
What’s Happening at SKEA
- Keiki Ukulele Lessons for children ages 7 to 12 on Wednesdays from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. beginning in September.
- Introduction to Pottery Workshop with Alysia Samaru on Saturdays in September from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Fall Art Camp Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. during the first week in October.
- For the complete schedule of ongoing classes, please see our full calendar of events (link below).
- To learn about all of our upcoming activities, please sign up for our newsletter (link at bottom of page).
SKEA’s programs provide arts and cultural experiences for the people of South Kona. Our two main programs are for children, but we also have many opportunities for adults to have fun and learn something new.
Become a Member or Donate Today
Youth Art Camps
“Something special happens at this camp. As an educator I see the need for our Keiki to have engaging enrichment experiences outside of school that foster multiple intelligences. SKEA art camp provides children with this opportunity. ”
— Joy Personius, school counselor, SKEA teaching artist, and on-site supervisor for the art camp